Online tasting with the Swartland producers
1 pack | 29 wines | 2 olive oils | 4 live-streamed episodes
The Swartland is coming to YOU!
The Swartland is on fire! In 2020, the revolution has produced three 100-pointers from Mullineux, Porseleinberg and the Sadie Family. To go on a journey with these guys, albeit from different vintages, this is your chance to take part in an exploration of this cutting-edge region.
Get the wines, gather all your friends and share in an incredible online tasting with the coolest winemakers in the Swartland.
When you purchase the mixed case below, you’ll be registered to join the 4 virtual tastings, split over two weeks on 4, 6, 11 and 13 November. Each episode will feature a specific region within the Swartland and you’ll taste 7 – 8 wines together with the winemakers themselves over Zoom.
4, 6, 11 and 13 November
18h30 – 19h30 (SAST)
Zoom – We’ll send you a unique link to join
How it works:
Order the mixed pack (Please note, the pack cannot be split. We cannot sell the wines for each episode separately.)
You will be automatically registered for the virtual tastings and sent a link. We will send out a reminder the day before each episode.
Gather your friends together, open the wines and allow them to breathe at least 2 hours before the tasting.
Join the webinar (using the link) and taste along with the winemakers streaming in from the Swartland.
Episodes and line-up:
Wednesday, 4 November: Paardeberg
- Dragonridge, Supernova MCC 2018
- Intellego, Kolbroek Syrah 2017
- Babylon’s Peak, Cinsault 2018
- Lammershoek, Die Harde Blaar - Hárslevelü 2017
- Sadie Family Wines, Treinspoor Tinta Barocca 2019
- Wightman & Sons, A&B's Blend 2019
- FRAM, Shiraz 2019
Friday, 6 November: Paardeberg
- AA Badenhorst, Ramnasgras Cinsault 2019
- David & Nadia, Aristargos 2018
- City on a Hill, White 2016
- RALL, Verdelho Skin Contact 2019
- Swerwer, Red Blend 2019
- Blacksmith, Helix Sémillon 2019
- Leeuwenkuil, Grenache Noir 2016
Wednesday, 11 November: Kasteelberg
- Swartland Winery, Idelia Red Blend 2017
- Renosterbos, Tinta Barocca 2019
- Nativo, White 2019
- Aspoestertjie, Colombard 2018
- Mullineux, Schist Syrah Roundstone 2016
- Pulpit Rock, Stories Cinsaut 2019
- Allesverloren, Fine Old Vintage 2013
Friday, 13 November: Kasteelberg and Piketberg
- Porseleinberg, Syrah 2016
- Riebeek Valley Wine Company, RAAR Marsanne 2018
- Kloovenburg, Eight Feet Red 2017
- MARRAS, Chenin Blanc 2020
- Wildehurst, Viognier 2019
- Org de Rac, Merlot 2018
- Winkelshoek Wynkelders, Cape Vintage 2017
- TESTALONGA, El Bandito Skin Contact 2019